1. Federal Courts rules ohio's vote purge unconstitutional.
2. The Pope is again against supporters of women being ordained as priests.
3. Immigrant in France were moved to live on the streets, but they were put on buses to rehabilitation camps. The single riders were on the first buses, and the families were given more help.
4. It was James Comey's decision to publicly reveal that his agency was reviewing documents relating to Hilary's emails.
5. Researchers say that there will be a 20 percent increase on soda in the bay areas, such as San Fransico.
6. Loretta Sanchez is winning the Latino vote for California senat, but she is still losing the race against General Kamala Harris.
7. AirBnB passed the "Community Commitment", which states that no one who uses AirBnb can be discriminated by their religion, race, gender, age, etc.
8. President of South Korea takes full responsibility of the power abuse scandal.
9. The Chicago Cubs won the World Series after 108 years since the last time they won this title.
10. 2 police officers were killed in Des Moines.
11.Iraqi forces take on Isis on the streets of Mosul.
12. Police officers fire fake bullets at protesters trying to defend the Standing Rock Indian Reservation.